Thursday, June 4, 2009

The winds have brought us together.....

Cheesy title I know but, there is a point to it though... A year ago Randy proposed to me and he did it by taking me on a hot air balloon ride. It had always been a dream of mine to do that. I think I told everyone and their dog that I wanted to go on one. I figured that if the boy I was to marry listened well enough to my hints, that would be the way he would ask me to marry him. Good job honey, you listened and got my hints! :) No, I would have been fine with whatever he did. He did so well with the plans and those who know Randy, know that planning a special event is not always easy for him. I think he does great and should do it more often. *hint, hint* He's just humble. Anyway, back to the title of this post. After our ride they gave us a certificate that was super corny and it said, "The winds have brought us together". We laughed about it and still do laugh. I still have that certificate. It will always remind of that special day and how "the winds brought us together" :) Thanks honey for asking me to marry you. You're the best!
I think that pictures will actually be on this post today. Probably wrong order, but hey if they are there, I am happy.



Randy is so funny, he said he thought of all these nice things to say the night before like, "you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, you're beautiful, talented, humble, amazing, hottest thing I have ever seen, funniest person I know, my dream, my life, my one and only etc:" (ok, so I got a little carried away-I'm sure he thought of those though) Anyway, he was so nervous that he just got down on a knee and said, "I love you babe, will you marry me"? and said it really fast! I don't think any bride has ever heard that before. :) I loved it though. Good job babe!

There's some truth to that Happy Anniversary sign now.

We were so high...................It was awesome, but a little scary.


Before take off....."the winds have brought us together"......So corny!






4 comments:

  1. I love it! It just makes me smile. -I'm a sucker for a good love story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute story! I'm so glad you found an awesome guy that makes you so happy! What an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you hinted enough for him to listen! I also love that he listened.... I guess I should have spoke Spanish in the beginning to get Victor to listen correctly ;)

    I changed my blog address:

    www.lesliecolin.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story! Cami- I put a song on my blog that I dedicate to you. Check it out, and you'll know which one it is the minute it starts!! Such fun memories it brings back for me! I heard it yesterday and thought of you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete