Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5 years ago this month....

I can't believe it has been five years since I have been home from my mission in Seattle. I have a hard time accepting that at times. I feel like I honestly just stepped off the plane at times because those memories I have are so fresh in my mind as if they just happened yesterday. I am so glad that I served a mission. There's really not a day that goes by that I don't reflect on those experiences I had there. I think about those amazing people I met and taught every day and how they changed my life for the better. It really was a privledge for me to serve a mission. I attached some photos to this post, I just hope they go in the right spot. I am still trying to figure this out.

5 comments:

  1. Not seeing any pictures. That's it, I am coming over to help you next week because I don't have school. See ya then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please help me!!! I thought I was doing so good and did all the right stuff and then...poof I was wrong. sad face. I would really appreciate your help though. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cam, you are the first comment i have done on a blog in months, Im sure you feel so special:)
    Time does fly by doesn't it. wow 5 yrs.

    love you girl. helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it really been that long? I remember it like it was yesterday! You taught us how to make mexican hot dogs when you got back. And they were dang tasty! Good times. We need to replay some of those good ol' days. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish I knew you had gone on a mission.

    ReplyDelete