Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So, lately as I have been driving I seem to be attracting alot of Birds to my car. I have yet to hit one but the funny thing is I am getting sick of dodging them. Now, let me get this straight...not dodging them with my car, but ME dodging them inside my car. I guess you can say I have cat like reflexes! Ha ha. This happened to me yesterday when I was driving on the freeway and I just laughed right out loud! Seriously though, I dodge everything from birds to feathers. Why? Its pretty comical if you are in the car with me. Let me know if anyone of you want to see it-It would be quite the show. Happy Earth day!

5 comments:

  1. THAT is funny! As if the car won't hit the bird first you're 'afraid' IT of hitting YOU. Ha. Sadly, I HAVE hit a bird before. It drove (dead) in the grill of my car for about an hour....I was devestated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Earth Day! Cami, your a total dork! If I was in the car I would never ever let you live it down. Just like that time Molly had her little "accident" at that fireside. One of those moments foryou. I miss you! I'm going to be there in July for a coupld days. We need to see eachother and hang out! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing out loud because I have witnessed you doing this...multiple times. Once it was a butterfly. Good thing you dodged it with your head cause those things can cause permanent damage! You crack me up. I feel like we never get to hang out anymore. Sad.
    (Sorry, I didn't proof read my comment so I had to delete it and fix it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo what's going on people.Camis don't kill any birds ok.So hows Randis doing?I hope I get to see you guys soon.And incase your wondering this is splammin

    ReplyDelete