Friday, April 17, 2009

Be good and Stop it!

Today I heard a sad sad story from my friend that crushed me. I am so sick of how the world is these days and how much stuff is out there trying to break up families. It worries me when I have kids too of all the garbage they'll hear and see from school and media. Hearing the story today inspired me to really reflect on what I am grateful for in my life and how I know I can do better so I am going to do just that. Do better and be better! I will steal a phrase from my father-in-law used with his kids...Be good and Stop it! Its just as simple as that. I am so thankful for the gospel in my life and for the opportunities it allows me to be close to my Savior, family and friends. I would be lost without the gospel. I just wanted to take a moment to tell you all how much I love you and am thankful for such great influences in my life.
Don't worry all my posts won't be mushy like this. And yes, one of these days I will post some pictures, sorry guys but thanks for being patient with me. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment