Friday, May 7, 2010

Kimber 1 month

I can't believe my little girl is already growing so fast. I know a month doesn't seem like that long, but really the time sure does fly by. I love this little girl so much. I cannot believe how attached I have become to her. She really makes me smile and melts my heart. I feel like I have already known her for years and I can't imagine life without her.
She has already gained over 3lbs and grown an inch so to me she looks bigger everyday. She is still so little though. She is a happy baby as you can see from the picture. She loves to eat! We are having chats about being patient and not being so high maintenance when it comes to meal time. :)
She is having some reflux issues still so she sleeps propt up in her bassinet and I have to burp her like crazy and keep her upright after she eats for awhile. Her spit up has gotten less since I have been doing this. It makes me sad to see her hurt when her tummy is gassy and hurting. :(
She truly is a sweetheart! We love her!

4 comments:

  1. she is the cutest ever!! have you eliminated milk from your diet? i hear that helps a lot of people, but i have no idea. you are a great mom for sure. happy almost mom's day! what a special one for you! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful baby girl. I know people always say that about babies, but I really mean this. She is stunning. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so dang cute!!! i cant wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so adorable and looks so cute and happy! I like how you have little talks. so cute!

    ReplyDelete