Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's a girl!

We had our ultrasound today and found out we are having another girl. We are so excited for Kimber to have a sister close to her age. They will be 17 months apart. I am sure it will be pretty busy around our house but I am sure we can handle it. She is due September 12th-our anniversary. I am expecting to go late with her since I had to be induced with Kimber at a week late, but we will see what this girl will surprise us with. I am excited because I have all the stuff for a girl already and I am so thrilled Kimber will have a sister close in age. My only sister and I are about 13 yrs apart so this will be fun to see two girls be raised together. We are so happy to be adding to our little family! We are growing! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! My sister and I are also 13 years apart and it's so fun to see my girls so close in age play together. We are so excited for your growing family! Names??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i guess i am out of the blogging world i had no idea you were expecting but how exciting and 2 girls, i have to say that that was the best gift i ever gave to my galatea was a sister and now she has 3 so i can tell you from experience it really is a joy to watch them grow up and love each other so much, if only there wasnt so much crying, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! may many blessings come your way!

    ReplyDelete