Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Drum roll..........

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!! Haha, I think it is so funny because this whole time I have been almost positive it was a boy. We were a bit shocked to hear it will be a girl, but super excited of course. Now, what to name her? I had my boy name. I am excited to shop for a girl though!
I was at Target yesterday and there's a whole bunch of cute stuff for girls compared to boy stuff. Yay for girls!
I am excited for Randy to have a girl, I think he's been in shock because he really hoped for a boy, he'll LOVE his little girl though. I know he will be smitten!
Happy Birthday to Randy today too!!

8 comments:

  1. so exciting!!! i have to say that girls are a lot of fun..and so fun to dress up and show off ! i hope you are feeling better and the rest of this pregnancy is great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for babies. I was the same way when I found out about Conor. I was sure he was a girl. Nope, boy. And I couldn't be happier! I'm excited for you. Where are the baby bump pics? Really want to see them! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, totally called that one. Congrats, I love little baby girls!! (Not that I don't like baby boys or anything but girls are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to find your blog. Congrats! Girls are so much fun. You will love having a girl first, they are so helpful. Glad things are going good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you said hi!!! How exciting that you are having a baby and especially a girl. Having a girl as the oldest is the best!
    I talked to Holly today. We are so happy for them. Meg just left, did you hear that she is moving here. We are so excited! keep in touch! Love your blog. You two are such a beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey if you are interested you can come look at the jewelery I made to sell for Holly in Nebraska. Ginger will bring home what doesn't sell. They are really cheap because I went to the once a year sell at beads Galore so I could make them cheaper.
    You can go to that store anytime and they will help you put anything you want together, it doesn't have to be a class. I can help you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cami! Congrats on being pregnant and on finding out it's a girl. Girls are THE BEST :) You will love seeing how sweet your husband will be with her. Precious.

    ReplyDelete